A&E Training Services provides comprehensive electrical safety and technical training for your staff. Our programs are designed to ensure that your employees meet the continuing need for safety and technical training to be able to understand existing and changing regulations, or to stay current with technical specifications.
Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
This course is designed to introduce the employee, (Manager, Health and Safety Professional, Supervisor) to job hazard analysis. This is a one day training program.
This one day program is designed to target the needs of the Industrial worker in today’s work force. Many of today’s injuries and accidents associated with the use of electricity are avoidable with the use of an effective Job Hazard Analysis procedure and process.
This program consists of 9 lesson modules and videos;
- Module No. 1 – Elements of a Job Hazard Analysis
- Module No. 2 – Hazard Risk Evaluation
- Module No. 3 – Task Identification
- Module No. 4 – Hazard Assessment and Risk Evaluation
- Module No. 5 – Safety Basics
- Module No. 6 – Mitigating Hazards
- Module No. 7 – Hazard Risk Evaluation with Mitigators
- Module No. 8 – Job Briefing
- Module No. 9 – Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Review, Questions and Answers